Reserving Your Puppy
- A $200.00 reservation fee can reserve a Goldendoodle or Labradoodle puppy from either a current or upcoming litter.
- The $200.00 reservation fee will be deducted from the total cost of the Goldendoodle or Labradoodle puppy (it is not an additional charge).
- The fee can be paid via cash, or via PayPal.
- All reservations are non-refundable unless your puppy becomes unavailable for any reason.
- If you are on the waiting list before the puppies are born you will be given picking choice in the order of the waiting list.
- After we have received your down payment your Goldendoodle or Labradoodle puppy is reserved for you.
- If there are still puppies available after 8 wks of age and if you want a puppy but can't get here immediately we will do a 24 hour verbal hold for until you can pay via PayPal.
- When several people want the same puppy our policy is -whoever puts money down first to reserve the puppy gets the puppy.
- WE ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAY. The first person to call or to let a message will be given first chance. You may let messages on a Sunday, but your calls will not be processed till Monday morning. YOUR MESSAGES WILL BE PROCESSED IN THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY WERE RECEIVED.
Flying a Puppy - not available during Covid-19
- We do offer the option to deliver your Goldendoodle or Labradoodle puppy to you via airlines. The cost for doing so will be actual cost (usually between $500 to $700).
- Included in this cost is a crate for your puppy to be shipped in for you to keep, veterinarian clearance certificate for the puppy to fly, cost of trip to the airport by our delivery man, and the actual plane ticket.
- You are welcome to visit us to select your Goldendoodle or Labradoodle puppy. If you are unable to visit, please tell us the name of the puppy that you would like us to hold.
- A deposit of $200.00 will hold your puppy until it is ready for its new home. This deposit is non-refundable unless something goes wrong and we can't provide you with your puppy. Paypal transactions require and added 3% fee.
- According to state law we can NOT place your new puppy until 8 weeks of age (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- We will NOT accept a personal check for any reason.
- We only accept CASH or PayPal transfer
- PayPal is a fast, safe and convenient way to transfer the funds. If you don't have an account it only takes a few minutes to set one up.
- The balance is due in CASH ONLY upon pick up.